Thursday, December 27, 2012

Current Thoughts: Ease Your Spirit


With all the craziness of preparations for the holidays, I find this old post very apt.
(A re-post from August 3, 2012 at http://happymommyadventures.wordpress.com)
The past few weeks have been such a challenge. I’ve been too stressed out that I haven’t had time to think, reflect, and re-focus on things. Today, I have decided to take some time off, relax, and reflect.

1. The world isn’t made up of one way streets.
2. Give to earn/receive.
3. Don’t (try to) do everything on your own.
4. Do not hesitate to seek help and admit weakness.
5. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Avoid unnecessary stress.
6. Practice mindfulness and meditation.
7. Appreciate. Seek happiness in the smallest of things.
8. Positivity goes a long way.
9. Live in the moment.
10. Reward yourself.
11. Be good to your self, you deserve it.
12.  PRAY.

Remember:
Happy mommy= Happy baby.
A happy soul brings joy to others.
Spread peace, spread the joy, spread the love.
Have a Happy Mommy Day!
Mommies, what forms of stress, mood swings, or depression have you experienced (during pregnancy or not) and how did you cope with them? Feel free to share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...