Monday, December 10, 2012

Midnight Ramblings

It's 4:36am and I'm sitting in bed, baby boy on latch and half asleep on
my tummy. Twinkle, twinkle little star has been playing on loop since
2 am. I have been experimenting with different sounds to lull baby to
sleep. To no avail, mister-all of a sudden-turned into a light
sleeper,would wake up every 3-5 minutes, fuss,and would want to latch.
Gosh, I'm at the point of exhaustion.
I've barely slept a wink before the alarm goes off, in time for his
early morning sun bath. I just tell myself it'll only be a few more
weeks til his sleeping pattern regulates.

I'm still sitting here, nursing my little man, typing on my phone. Half
an hour ago, I was examining my hair. Contemplating whether i would
get a trim,a full cut,or a perm. I was thinking about what kind of
hair treatment i should get, and what nail polish color i would get
after that manipedi/hand&foot spa.
I was planning on the best time (while baby is asleep)to set my
much-needed salon/spa date with France this Monday. Then I suddenly
remember the new pedia is expecting us at 1 pm. Oh dear, there goes our
little mommy spa getaway.

Im starting to feel a bit bad so i'm now thinking of having a stylist
and a "manicurista" just come over. My neglected hair and nails badly
needs some love. I dont trust those nail thinggies from the salon
anyways. Who knows how well theyv'e been sanitized.
Baby just laughed in his sleep. It doesn't sound like cute baby
giggles. It was more like a grown mans laugh sans the sound. Uh oh,
the little man is up again!

2 comments:

  1. I remember experiencing that when we had Kelly. I would even cry because of exhaustion. And now here we are again! :D Just enjoy those moments with him. Before you know it, he'd be all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Kim! It's insane, but very much worth it! Especially when they smile at you, nako, alis lahat ng pagod, di ba? 4 days to go til it's your turn again! So excited for you! :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...