Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenges and Answered Prayers


The little man is being quite a challenge these past few days. He's not one to be fussy nor high maintenance. A few days ago, as I was starting to get frustrated I suddenly realized something really funny.

A few years ago, I asked the Lord to give me more patience. In return, He gave me a little guy who would teach me how to be patient and more.

I asked the Lord for strength and He gave me a little man who would be my rock, as I would be for him.

I asked the Lord for prosperity and He gave me hands and a mind to create things, which in turn helps me earn a living.

I asked the Lord to teach me about love and He gave me a little man to love and nurture.

I asked the Lord to teach me about forgiveness and He gave me people who have proven to be quite a challenge.



I asked the Lord to guide and lead me to the path He has planned for me. He gave me extraordinary people to join me on my journey, instead.

I asked the Lord to help me find my happiness. He gave me a bubbly little man full of giggles and wonder.

I asked the Lord for wisdom and He turned into a mother and a woman, with a little man to guide, protect, nurture, and teach.

The Lord is so full of surprises. There may be times when we are being challenged and may not understand why certain things are happening to us. Never give up. Have faith in the Lord, and trust that He will get you through.

As cliche as it may sound: "When God closes a door, He opens a window. Literally put, the Lord would put us in in awkward/difficult situations, only to provide us with the solution. We just have to put our complete trust in Him, believe that He's got our backs. All we have to do is simply work our butts off to find that "window". I thought about this and I'm like, "Lord, you are one funny yet wise guy who is full of tricks! You would challenge us in such hilarious and unexpected ways."

Isn't the Lord so amazing in His own way?

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...